Texting and driving bad, M'Kay

Sapphy

Are you inferring that women are bad drivers? If so, well done.

:rant: 

For the record, I am a woman driver, and as a few on here pointed out, it was me being aware and driving defensively that keep this accident from being worse that what it was.  Had I not been aware and stopped as soon as I seen what the other driver was about to do, she would of t-boned me and most likely seriously injured me and herself. 

:yousuck:  :thefinger:  :thefinger:  :thefinger:  :thefinger:  :thefinger:

For the record, I am a woman driver, and as a few on here pointed out, it was me being aware and driving defensively that keep this accident from being worse that what it was.  Had I not been aware and stopped as soon as I seen what the other driver was about to do, she would of t-boned me and most likely seriously injured me and herself. 

Who are you angry at?

Oh, also "would have t-boned me" "failure to obey traffic control device"  :-)

Edited by Scruit

She for sure was not watching the road, and she was even in the right lane slowing the already slower traffic.

But her breath was minty-fresh.  She'll get points for that with St Peter at the Gates.

Edited by Scruit

Who are you angry at?

and another...

"It was me being aware and driving defensively that kept this accident from being worse than what it was."

Who are you angry at?

The rant was for 

DerekClouser, on 16 Oct 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:snapback.png

Are you inferring that women are bad drivers? If so, well done.

I get pretty pissed off at shit like that.  Given my shoulders and neck hurt as well as a headache, I am already in a mood.

and another...

"It was me being aware and driving defensively that kept this accident from being worse than what it was."

Yea yea, English (both American and Her Majesty's English) have never been my forte'.

From what I hear, he is OK with Rosie and her 5 sisters

FWIW her name is Jill..lol

The rant was for 

I get pretty pissed off at shit like that.  Given my shoulders and neck hurt as well as a headache, I am already in a mood.

Yea yea, English (both American and Her Majesty's English) have never been my forte'.

That aint ingelish, that's 'Merican!

:yousuck:  :thefinger:  :thefinger:  :thefinger:  :thefinger: 

FWIW - a man probably could have avoided the accident all together. :fuckyeah:

• Upvote 1

The rant was for 

Make sure you see your doctor about the pain, or go to an urgent care.  Document it.  Turn it over to your insurance.

Make sure you see your doctor about the pain, or go to an urgent care.  Document it.  Turn it over to your insurance.

Yea the insurance that is already trying not to pay anything!!!  I really think I need to get a lawyer for this.  I am tired of people hitting my jeep and it never getting fixed.

if your insurance doesn't provide you a lawyer, yes absolutely get one.

That is what is making this worse, My insurance (Grange) is the same as the person who hit me. So they are not going to provide me a lawyer to fight them.

Hell they would not help last spring when the guy with state farm rear ended me.  State farm gave me a check for half of the cost of the repairs and said that was all they were going to pay.