Kanye West: Confederate flag is 'my flag now'

Casper

http://www.today.com/entertainment/kanye-west-confederate-flag-my-flag-now-8C11493378

"You know the Confederate flag represented slavery in a way," he said. "So I made the song 'New Slaves' (on his new album, 'Yeezus'). I took the Confederate flag and made it my flag. It's my flag now. Now what you going to do?"

You just can't make this stuff up. 

What a complete botard......if he lived in Alabama and sang country, then sure, I'd get it......I bet it would be tough to have a civil conversation with that fool when his last 2 brain cells won't stop fighting......that guy is about half a chromosome away from a rotten potato :nono:

• Upvote 3

lol, yes but... which Confederate flag? Most of them represent Confederate Army and Naval units.

Almost no one would recognize a true Confederate national flag...

edit: ok, I bet more than a few citizens in the South would recognize...

Edited by ReconRat

"I'm taking it back" -Clerks 2

Epic right here,.  Rep for you and Casper.  This guy is such a moron, I almost wish I had never listened to his music and he was removed permately from planet earth.  I mean he has enough money, maybe him and all the kardashian sluts can get shipped to Mars? 

• Upvote 1

I for one am glad Kanye and Kim exist, and are a couple, and are in full form. They're a walking Greek Tragedy slowly unfolding on a grand stage of media and social networking. With any luck, their extreme self-absorption will implode in pyrrhic glory for all to avoid, for how they conduct their own lives.

Or not, and we'll all be sucked into new levels of social horribleness.

She is the ultra skank....no thanks, I'd rather screw a knothole.

I can't tell if she is actually that skanky or a wanna be skank.  Either way she is annoying and not particularly attractive.

In 5 years she'll be dating Ellen DeGeneres.

• Upvote 2