Woman on Phone Drives Jeep into Herd of Cows

Strictly Street

Thank God there wasn't a rider near this woman!

How many times have we heard "I didn't see you" on a bike.

But this lady takes it to a whole new level when she hit a herd of cows while yaking on her cell phone!

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Woman-Drove-Herd-Cows-Orange-County-Arrest-Police-230530531.html

woman+hits+cows.jpg

Police arrested a 21-year-old New York woman who allegedly drove into a herd of cows in Orange County, seriously injuring three of them.

Authorities say Daisy Cowit, of Wawayanda, was using her cell phone when she plowed her Jeep Liberty into the cows on Mountain Road last Monday. Six of the cows were struck, and two farm workers were nearly hit, police said. 

Three of the cows had to undergo emergency surgery for their injuries; they survived.

Cowit was charged with reckless endangerment, criminal mischief and reckless driving. She also faces charges of driving while using a cell phone and failure to exercise due care, both traffic infractions.

It wasn't immediately clear if Cowit had a lawyer

Yeah, with a last name of Cowit it seems she was born for that day. Stupid fux and their phones, figure they'd be distracted enough with putting on makeup, toying with the radio, reading books, programming the nav, etc :nono:

Emergency surgery on cows? Kill 'em, cut off the bruised bit and process them...

Depends on the cow and injury. A good dairy cow is worth a few thousand if milking, but the meat is low quality hamburger.

But not so surprising. After all semis and trains get hit all the time. Usually because "I didn't see you".

Craig

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Almost thought this was my wife again from the thread title but she didn't hit a herd, she killed one by running throught the side of a barn while she was high and forgot what pedal to hit to stop the car. Actually pinned the damn thing on the other side if the barn. Thank god this was during her college days.

Almost thought this was my wife again from the thread title but she didn't hit a herd, she killed one by running throught the side of a barn while she was high and forgot what pedal to hit to stop the car. Actually pinned the damn thing on the other side if the barn. Thank god this was during her college days.

Wow bro......you sure can pick 'em :D