I just bought leathers.

RSparky

I would recommend Putnam for the first events vs. Mid-ohio.

Mid-Ohio is a great track but they rarely run on the weekends. Putnam is close, easy to learn and has enough challenges to keep it interesting. STT is the group you will want to run with for the first couple events due to the school they run, which is equivalent to Mid-O. However, Putnam has a classroom and Mid-O is in a garage that you can't hear much and there are tons of distractions. On track sessions are quite equivalent.

As others have mentioned check out the Ducati Indy/Commonwealth events along with the STT days. STT has classroom sessions, Indy/Commo and most of the other orgs that run Putnam do not off the classroom sessions. All seem to run a Novice, Inter. and Advanced format.

I am in Dayton and try to make the Indy/Commo days. I have a trailer and all the other crap, so let me know if you want to run one of those days. Mid-O tends to have a weekend event around May 15th. If so, I will probably try to make that event.

Crazy, I just got the email about it today....actually otdered a couple days yesterday. Looks like the discount it running till the end of January. We should try to get an OR day planned....weekdays make it tough though.

Crazy, I just got the email about it today....actually otdered a couple days yesterday. Looks like the discount it running till the end of January. We should try to get an OR day planned....weekdays make it tough though.

How much is the discount?

if your still in dayton- im in troy. I have truck, trailer and I'm set up for three bikes. If you wanted to split fuel costs, we could certainly figure something out.

Looks like the consensus is Putnam with stt. No dates up yet, when does that usually get posted?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...