WTB zx14 i have 6k

MadKaw636

Any year it seems the 06 to 08 are going for 6k or a little more I'm actually looking to buy here in under a month when my tax return comes in I'm just trying to see if I can save the hassle of trying to find one within a few days of getting my money because if I don't have something lined up the wife will have the money spent so like I said I'm wanting to get something lined up so I can go buy it I'm also interested in 09 triumph daytona 675 if you have either please text or call me at 7403969332 I have bought a few bikes off here before I'm straight forward and ready to buy 

Good luck on the hunt, but there's only a handful of us ZX14 owners here ( that I'm aware of anyway ) and I'm not considering ever selling mine unless I grow too old for it :D

Check this place out, a couple guys I know have got some good deals here and there are a few hypers in stock...

http://www.racersedge411.com/

And Cory always has minty fresh gen2 14's and parts for sale here and has warehousing in Michigan if you're willing to travel a bit...

http://www.402bike.com

I have a zx12r I'll sell ya for 6k. I'm just meddling with ya I sometimes think I should have held off and bought a 14 but I do love the 12. Good luck with the search I know racers edge had a green on for I think 4500 but it was all in boxed

Edited by ZxHooligan

Ok thanks yea I checked racers edge they have good prices on stuff I've never heard of that place yea the green on they said the green one just needs put back together so hopefully I can find one 

Be careful with them, they're pretty much all salvage/wreck bikes.

• Upvote 1