12V Distro Block

silentcropduster

MOD's - I think it would be on to post this, but if not please delete.

Hello all,

Just wanted to pass this along to anybody interested in buying a 12v distro block for their motorcycle - heated grips, GPS hook up, LED accent lights, anything really. I've bought 2 from this guy who is on my SV650 forum. He's does a very good job and uses very high quality parts. You can hook up to 8 devices at once (depending on current draw).

www.12vpdk.com

I could prob make my own. But from the cost of all the parts and how decent this guys is....I don't bother paying for it. How much was yours? I think he charges $40 but free shipping.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Edited by silentcropduster

Sorry to crap on the post, but:  Holy crap!  $45 and using spade terminals for the relay?  He could get some 5-pin relay sockets for probably less than $1 in volume that would be more professional and not leave as many energized metal parts exposed.  

There are better products on the market with fused sections for individual electric gear.  That fab job thing has one large fuse for the whole group, not the best.  (There's a whole $18 - $20 bucks of parts in it. Pass) 

Example

http://www.fuzeblocks.com/

Edited by mello dude

There are better products on the market with fused sections for individual electric gear.  That fab job thing has one large fuse for the whole group, not the best.  (There's a whole $18 - $20 bucks of parts in it. Pass) 

Example

http://www.fuzeblocks.com/

That is nice!  A bit overkill, but for the price, it beats the crap out of anything else that I've seen!

Edited by jporter12

I could prob make my own. But from the cost of all the parts and how decent this guys is....I don't bother paying for it. How much was yours? I think he charges $40 but free shipping.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mine came in a whole electrical package of things I bought for the VFR the year I got it. I can't recall what he sold it separate for

I could prob make my own. But from the cost of all the parts and how decent this guys is....I don't bother paying for it. How much was yours? I think he charges $40 but free shipping.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mine came in a whole electrical package of things I bought for the VFR the year I got it. I can't recall what he sold it separate for

I only paid like $30 for mine, i had 2 look back in my paypal to make sure, idk why he raised the price? @ the $30 price point - id say its still a dang good deal, plus his customer service is great too. Dont read to much into this thou - just trying to pass this on to other riders :crazy: