Skully Helmets

HeavyDuty

there was another thread about this.  I applied to be a beta tester.

Basically they thank you for signing up, then tell you to pimp their product on facebook, twitter, etc. if you want to be selected.  Not a bad marketing strategy, but likely more effort than it's worth for me.  At least it is this week.  I may feel differently when I'm riding to work daily.

• Upvote 1

there was another thread about this.  I applied to be a beta tester.

Basically they thank you for signing up, then tell you to pimp their product on facebook, twitter, etc. if you want to be selected.  Not a bad marketing strategy, but likely more effort than it's worth for me.  At least it is this week.  I may feel differently when I'm riding to work daily.

Exactly the way I saw it. I am not going to pimp for them. If they recognize my genius and that I will be the best beta tester ever fine, if not f' them. I think the NUVIZ is going to be a better way to go....put it on any full or modular that you currently have....move it to the next helmet......plus it will be 500 to 600. I am hearing 2000+ for the Skully.

• Upvote 1