Does anyone know of a good purebred German Shepherd or a Border Collie breeder.

Mr Anderson

Does anyone know where I can find a good breeder for a German Shepherd or a Border Collie in the Columbus area? I am interested in buying a puppy from a breeder and don't have much knowledge on breeders in Ohio. Im looking for a white or black German Shepherd or a Border Collie. Border Collies seem to be cheaper but Im not sure. I want either one. I already did my research on both dogs and I like both of them. If you know a breeder can I have their website link or their phone number. Thanks for your help. I am also willing to travel to get this dog if its not in Columbus.

- Mr Anderson

Thank you. I will not be able to get an adult male/female as my family does not trust German Shepherds that are not trained when they were puppies. Dog will be around kids and other animals. I need a puppy so I can socialize the dog at an early age. :). I will check out shelters for puppies but the breeder has what Im looking for.

There's nothing wrong with a white shepard. They aren't breeders or AKC, so nobody wants them. They are cheaper or even free. I had one that the black part of the coat was white, so it was two tone tan and white. A very good dog. It was adult when I got it, and would tease cats pretty bad (if she didn't know them). Rabbits, of course, didn't stand a chance.

edit: ok, white shepard is an AKC type, I thought it wasn't.

Edited by ReconRat