Sooooo, did anyone else see Paul Walkers new Movie?

TimTheAzn

Brick Mansions....

Does Hollywood have a room full of movies that they filmed have never released because I'm purdy sure he's dead. 

Aren't they supposed to be finishing the last F&F too? Must be a busy guy,  :rolleyes:

It isn't out yet...But it has Rza in it, and the last movie he was in that I saw was awesomely horrible. If you haven't seen the man with the iron fists, I highly recommend it for a night of drinking and laughs.

Finished movies often sit in the can for months or years until the studio thinks they can beat the competing films and decide to release them. Did you really think they released them just asap? Cmon...

It's not even just that.  Producers, directors, production company personnel...  they all have to get behind a project to release it.  I probably watch too much "Entourage," but a lot of movies get filmed that never see the light of day.   Either the studio doesn't like how the end product turned out, and they send it back for re-editing, or they just can it for good.

That shitty Kevin James movie "neighborhood watch" was pulled from theaters after a couple of DAYS.  It just  happened to be released right after George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin.  I can't remember if they re-released it under a different name, or just waited for the media fiasco to die down, but that was probably filmed over a year before hoodies, iced tea, and skittles had anything in common.

I'm sure there are a couple more Paul Walker movies that were never released.  It wouldn't be absurd to market them now.  His name probably has more star power post-mortem than it ever did while he was alive.  And I don't say that to slight him.  that's just show biz.

That shitty Kevin James movie "neighborhood watch" was pulled from theaters after a couple of DAYS.  It just  happened to be released right after George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin.  I can't remember if they re-released it under a different name, or just waited for the media fiasco to die down, but that was probably filmed over a year before hoodies, iced tea, and skittles had anything in common.

I don't remember any kevin james movie by that name... the vince vaughn / ben stiller flick got a name change from "neighborhood watch" to "the watch"...