Picked this up on Fri..

flounder

So I flew to Nashville TN on Thursday and met my dad there who flew in from KC then we drove up to Bowling Green KY that night so that we could pick this up the following day. For those of you that dont know. Corvettes are built in BG KY and that is where the Corvette Museum is as well. If you opt for Museum delivery for your car, you get your own private tour for the day of the plant (which is super cool by the way) as well as your car displayed in the museum when you go to pick it up. There are alot of other little things but on to the good stuff. No its not mine.. Its his. He deserves it.

2008 Corvette, Deep Crystal Red with metallic flake.

IMG_5096.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5095.jpg

IMG_5174.jpg

always wearing that damn Army shirt!!!!!!!! lol and nice car

Anytime I have to fly continental US, I always wear it.. I get less shit in airports believe it or not. Whenever I have to fly International, I make sure NOT to wear it as it sometimes you get extra shit in other countries. No joke.

the car looks even better in person...especially when you're sitting on the patio of grandview cafe with a beer!

Yeah I was taking my buddy for a spin in it.. Im sure you heard a bit of the exhaust rumble when I got pissed and dipped out around that group of people blocking the fucking road so someone would valet their cars.. What a crock of shit.

I love vettes. There is a guy near here with a Z06 Liengenfelter. Suck sounds vicious as fuck! I want a piece of it so bad, but I don't know him.

theres a Z06 in columbus pushing like 1000hp with Twins :D Pretty sweet...

Thats very cool how u get the tour. thanks for sharing, Definitely one of my dream cars..