Thieving Bastards

Anden

Or should I say garage door breaking backyards.

Came home to my garage door 1/2 open and crooked. Cussed the kids while I got the door to close but noticed things were not right. My bike had one bag on it and it wasn't locked to the bike and the passenger pegs were down. It had also been move around. Wife's bike looks untouched, probably couldn't undo the charger. I'm guessing whoever was in there couldn't fit the bike under the door. I can't say what's missing but a quick run look through says nothing important.

Get one of those game cameras for your garage the kind that only takes pictures whenever something walks in front of it and put it where they will not see it you will find out who it is next time they come around if you have kids do not tell them about it.

• Upvote 1

Someone was just scoping out the place, they're probably coming back to haul shit. Odd this happens after I moved the Mustang to the street and gave easy access to the garage. Our neighbors garage door was open this morning but didn't think much of it. Come to find out there's been a reported car casing our streets last weekend and there's been other breakins. All I got was description of the car and last 4 digits on plate. Hopefully this dick is caught.