Alpinestars Viper Air Textile Jacket

RidersDiscount

Alpinestars went back to basics with their simple and classically designed Viper Air jacket available at Riders Discount.  Not as aggressive as the Alpinestars T-GP-R or T-GP Plus textile jackets, this is perfect for commuting while still versatile enough to handle an aggressive ride on your favorite road.  

Alpinestars_Jacket_T_Viper_8.jpg

Reflective accents on the front and rear of the jacket increase visibility. 

Alpinestars_Jacket_T_Viper_9.jpg

Double YKK slippers on the sleeve.  The bottom is auto-locking to keep your sleeve closed at speed, open up the top to increase ventilation.  

Alpinestars_Jacket_T_Viper_7.jpg

Neoprene 3D mesh collar keeps your neck comfortable and free of irritation. 

Alpinestars_Jacket_T_Viper_5.jpg  

More of a summer or warm climate jacket, the Alpinestars Viper Air includes a removable waterproof/windproof vest liner that will keep you cool when the sun goes down. 

Alpinestars_Jacket_T_Viper_1.jpg

Available from small to 4XL, the Viper Air fits true to size.  Retails at $199.95, we have the black (pictured), black/red, black/white, black/hi-viz yellow, white/blue, and white/black/red available for color options. 

For more information or if you'd like to place an order, give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient? Feel free to write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!

• 2 weeks later...

I have one and love it. Bought it last year and just switched out my armor from my AStars Gunner. I'm just bummed that they now offer all black. Mine is the black and white version and the white gets dirty easily.

Thanks for the feedback!