All Seasons Sports Center - Wooster

sporttour

Within the past three weeks I purchased a new Moto Guzzi from All Seasons.  The sales process was quick and easy thanks to Steve Foote.  When my bike had an issue, the dealership drove to Mansfield to pick up the bike.  Working with the manufacturer, they fixed the issue within a couple days and delivered the bike to me in Delaware.  A week later, All Seasons accommodated my need to get the motorcycle in and out for its 1,000 mile service the same-day, saving me from the hassle of having to leave the bike and get a ride home.  Because they adjust valves as part of the service, I had to allow five hours for the service (3 hrs for the engine to cool).  The entire staff was gracious and made my wait pleasant.  I was offered a loaner bike if I wanted to spend the time riding.  The service cost was reasonable.  Rachel the service manager and Aaron the mechanic did a great job.

I recommend All Seasons Sports Center in Wooster.  They carry BMW, Honda, Kawasaki, Moto Guzzi, Suzuki, Yamaha.  

As a kicker, there is a gun shop located in the dealership also.  They too have good prices and excellent service policies.

All Seasons is top notch! Steve is a straight shooter and they have the best service department of any shop around. They are top rated for BMW service in the country.

I wish Sean kaylor was still there... He would let you test ride any bike in the place!

The gun shop right next to the parts department is icing on the cake.

Edited by whaler