Vehicle dollys

rsvRidr

I wonder if I could make these work for a project I've been thinking of lately

Trying to find or make something that I can put the VFR on the center stand and be able to move it around and so I can fit it in front of a car in the garage

I wonder if I could make these work for a project I've been thinking of lately

Trying to find or make something that I can put the VFR on the center stand and be able to move it around and so I can fit it in front of a car in the garage

Let me know,

and who knows you may have more ambition than me as I have only been tripping over these in the garage for the past 4 years :)

Bad, you could probably make a beam or a plank to connect the two dollies together. Then add a "bump out" pad on the sides of the plank for the center stand.

The only issue then would be the rear tire would be above the "valley" for the rear tire.

Plus you would probably want to add an eye or two for tie downs to hold the bike to the rolling dollie.

Bad, you could probably make a beam or a plank to connect the two dollies together. Then add a "bump out" pad on the sides of the plank for the center stand.

The only issue then would be the rear tire would be above the "valley" for the rear tire.

Plus you would probably want to add an eye or two for tie downs to hold the bike to the rolling dollie.

This was exactly the idea I was thinking. I don't mind not using the valley's as I was gonna put a wedge in those valleys under the plank to help "attach" it to the dolly

rsv...I don't get down that way as much as I used to but if you still have these when I do, I'll let you know!

• 2 weeks later...