Gloves

fusion

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've seen my gear. Get the GPX gloves, they're sooooo nice and are vented with armor everywhere. JoeRocket is the best brother!:D

i think i may have seen you kids last sunday coming off the street that the middletown shop is on, was that you guys?

i wear gloves at work all the time when im handling fuels and stuff.

I'm not trying to be a dick...but if you just find a pair that fits they will break in to fit your hand and before you know it you will be wondering how you ever rode without them. One crash and your hands could be cut up enough to put you out of work...

I just went to IP and test-fitted each glove...when i first started riding, squid, i rarely wore gloves, it felt weird, so i kno where ur coming from kawi kid, but after u get used to them, pretty quick, you'll be fine. wont even notice em!

im gonna go down to pony this weekend and try some on. everyone's concerns has kinda got a fire under my ass about it so im gonna try to find a pair soon.

Teknic Lightning gloves. Ive worn them just a few times but they are comfortable and have adequate armor. Haven't crash tested them though

I've read some good things about Teknics gloves on other sites. It's one of the brands I'm looking at before I settle for sure on a glove Friday.

im gonna go down to pony this weekend and try some on. everyone's concerns has kinda got a fire under my ass about it so im gonna try to find a pair soon.

Cool man, check out the Teknic gloves on clearance like RC51 John said...they are in the clearance section on the far right hand side or the store. They are like $30 and full gauntlet leather with carbon fiber knuckles.

I got a pair of Teknic lightning's at Iron Pony for 30 bucks. Very good deal. I didn't know what I was missing until I started wearing them. They stop the cold wind and have armor in all the right places. Hope I never have to test them out for that.

Also check out the armored jackets all the way in the back right section. Seriously good deals there.

Also check out the armored jackets all the way in the back right section. Seriously good deals there.

I just picked up the Teknic Kevlar jacket and I'm really enjoying it. Always check out the clearance stuff at IP just in case. They've got some great deals. Especially if you have a tiny head for helmets.

Cool man, check out the Teknic gloves on clearance like RC51 John said...they are in the clearance section on the far right hand side or the store. They are like $30 and full gauntlet leather with carbon fiber knuckles.

I think these are the ones that turned my hands red. :( I have only worn them 5-10 times if that. I got pissed they kept turning my hands red. They are good back up gloves tho if needed

i got the ICon Tarmac 2 gloves from the pony. About $50

i hate gloves in general but these feel bad ass. There not hot. when you ride you feel a lot of air. They are form fitted or something. Feel really nice. Not a leather though. they do have lamb skin palms.

i got the ICon Tarmac 2 gloves from the pony. About $50

i hate gloves in general but these feel bad ass. There not hot. when you ride you feel a lot of air. They are form fitted or something. They Feel really really nice. Not a full leather glove. They do have lamb skin palms.

You've seen my gear. Get the GPX gloves, they're sooooo nice and are vented with armor everywhere. JoeRocket is the best brother!:D

Joe Rocket has the worse seam structure of any glove. They will blow out once you touch the ground and the leather is very thin. Even w/o crashing, they don't even last me a season. The palms wore and the seams started to let go. Rocket is the lowest quality guys out there for the price. AStar is one of the best.

Out of what was suggested, AStar is the best choice. Try stuff on, though. They run kinda small...

I think these are the ones that turned my hands red. :( I have only worn them 5-10 times if that. I got pissed they kept turning my hands red. They are good back up gloves tho if needed

Bummer :( My girlfriend just bought those...hopefully she doesn't get red hands..

i just bought a cheap-o pair to hold me over till i find a pair i really like.... plus i just wanna get used to wearing them. i ended up just picking up a cheap pair of teknic i had one of the guys at pony help me out

Just bought another pair of gloves few days ago, the Cortechs Scarab RR's. I like them more than my Teknics and have better armor or atleast thats how I feel. The Cortechs seem to be of a better quality by a small margin than the Teknics.