Icon Compound Overpants

RidersDiscount

Most of us put on our helmet, jacket, and gloves when we head out for a ride.  But what about pants?  "Jeans are ok," we think to ourselves.  In reality, unless you are wearing motorcycle specific jeans, your average casual jeans will not hold up in the event of a crash.  In come the Icon Compound Overpants available from Riders Discount.  

Icon_Pants_CompoundOverpant_9.jpg

As stated these are overpants, they can easily be put on or taken off and you're still looking as good as you were before your ride (minus the helmet hair).  

Icon_Pants_CompoundOverpant_11.jpg

Two-way zippers that run the entire outer length of the pants allow for easy on and off.  Underneath is a full mesh liner keeping you cool and comfortable.  

Icon_Pants_CompoundOverpant_6.jpg

The CE approved Icon knee protectors are completely removable if you desire, or can be adjusted by inserting the guard in different pocket depths. 

Icon_Pants_CompoundOverpant_7.jpg

Available in white as pictured or stealth.  These are sized as overpant, so typically you would order your normal waist size.  However, these are fairly large so we suggest going to the next size down from your normal.  For more information, feel free to send MIKE a message through this forum or give him a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us an email to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

I'll bite first, PM me a price assuming stealth is a gray or black. Hoping once paychecks start rolling in again I can finally get some new riding pants!

Great looking pants, but that white is gonna be pretty ugly after a day's ride in the summer rain or after a night ride thru a bug-splosion.

???s:  Are these vented or perforated leather for hot weather?  Large enough in the cuff area to go over mid-calf MC boots?

You can PM me a price if the OR price is significantly different than the provided link to the item.

Thx--Bubba

Great looking pants, but that white is gonna be pretty ugly after a day's ride in the summer rain or after a night ride thru a bug-splosion.

???s:  Are these vented or perforated leather for hot weather?  Large enough in the cuff area to go over mid-calf MC boots?

You can PM me a price if the OR price is significantly different than the provided link to the item.

Thx--Bubba

They are not perforated but the cuffs are very generous. Sending a PM now.

I wish more of these companies would offer products sized for those of us "big-boned" folks.

Joe:  Big-boned?  I thought you just told all your women you were value-sized….?  ;)

Ahh, too bad.  I might be in the market for something like that if the price were right.  Anyway, glws!

We will be posting more of this type of gear down the road, I will keep my eyes open for a good option for you!