Saturday May 24 NEO -- Heading to Marietta

DerekClouser

Myself and whaler (possibly wolfman1 as well) will be going for another Saturday ride. 

Leaving from Wooster (83) around 7:30am. Going to head towards Marietta. Hitting all the good roads in the process.  Ending on 800 and then eating lunch probably on the River at a local diner at the end of 800 and 7 next to the Ferry, then heading back home. Should be back around 8pm.  

Pace will be similar to what I ran at the Epic Ride. (Maybe slightly faster, fairly brisk but not mach retard.)   We will be taking stretch/gas/smoke breaks every 75-100 miles (whaler needs to smoke).   

Anyone interested in tagging along with us is more than welcome, let me know.   

Damn that is an early start time!

I work second shift, a 6:30 a.m. start time to meet up with you guys in Coshocton by 8:30 a.m., might be tough?

I will see what the Friday workload is, if I get off at 11:00 p.m., this might be possible?

Got to put my wheels back on tonight.  Changed all wheel bearings and had tires rebalanced due to a strong vibration I picked up on the way back from the Epic ride.  Just need to put the wheels back on and torque everything.  One of the rear bearings smelled burnt and the grease was black, so hopefully it fixes the vibration issue.

:tools: