6 and 7 year olds stabbed in elevator on way to get ice cream

Casper

You keep posting these and my reaction stays the same...what the hell is wrong with people these days. Is it the parents who are not doing a good job raising their children or is there an epidemic of mental instability run rampant?

• Upvote 3

You keep posting these and my reaction stays the same...what the hell is wrong with people these days. Is it the parents who are not doing a good job raising their children or is there an epidemic of mental instability run rampant?

All of the things that happen have have been happening since the beginning of time. It is just covered more with the internet and the sensationalism of todays media. Today's parenting by electronics doesn't help either.

All of the things that happen have have been happening since the beginning of time. It is just covered more with the internet and the sensationalism of todays media. Today's parenting by electronics doesn't help either.

That's s good point. It's just sickening to think that our race can do horrendous things to our own with seemingly no rhyme or reason.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

All of the things that happen have have been happening

since the beginning of time. It is just covered more with

the internet and the sensationalism of todays media.

It didn't happen to this extent.  Things of this

nature were very rare.  The world is becoming

a more dangerous place, and it will get even

worse.  You haven't seen anything yet.