Rolling kitchen Island - $200.00

madcat6183

We have a kitchen island from our old house we no longer need.  It's just like this except the drawer is 2 drawers on ours.  Has a wine rack inside one of the cabinets, and has a shelf on the other side. 

Knife holder and towel rack on each end.  Has NEVER been cut on, nor had any raw food on it.  Actually we just used it for storage and that was it.  Thing is in almost brand new condition.  It is on 4 casters that all rotate so easy to maneuver etc.

Would like to see $200.00 from it, but if anyone is interested shoot me a reasonable offer.  It is currently in our garage and not being used.  Same color and wood as the link below.  I will get pics of unit via cell tonight or sometime if anyone is interested, but it's the same as below. 

http://www.cymax.com/catskill-craftsmen-mid-sized-kitchen-island-51538.htm?src=PLA&srcid=6309348&gclid=CM3v-5a9774CFRQmMgodRFAA0A&gclsrc=aw.ds

EDIT: It does NOT have the fold up back panel, just the top island panel.  I am trying to find the exact one.

Edited by madcat6183