Nelson-Rigg CL-2020 GPS Tank Bag

RidersDiscount

New from Nelson-Rigg is the CL-2020 GPS tank bag available from Riders Discount

NelsonRigg_TankBag_CL2020_2.jpg

A large capacity tank bag featuring an easily viewable and accessible GPS and phone pocket.  The clear pouches are touch screen friendly, no need to take them out of their pocket every time you need to use them.  One thing to note - there is no ventilation in the pockets, definitely make sure you keep the zipper partially open to allow the heat from the electronics to vent. 

NelsonRigg_TankBag_CL2020_1.jpg

Inside the bag is a 21L compartment (26.86L when expanded) with a mesh pocket on the side to keep your small items in one place.  Nelson-Rigg has designed the tank bag to be large enough to carry a second helmet.  Pictured here is the
, sold separately. 

NelsonRigg_TankBag_CL2020_12.jpg

Two ports, one on each side, for headphones and a hydration pack (sold separately). 

NelsonRigg_TankBag_CL2020_4.jpg

Shown here is a magnetic mount system, a strap mount system is also available.  Nelson Rigg also includes a waterproof cover with a clear top so you can still navigate in the rain.  For more information, or if you'd like to place an order, send MIKE a message through this forum or give him a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Write us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

• 2 months later...

Says you can't receive messages, send me a PM once you free up some space.

I deleted like 50 messages and it's still not letting me send any PM's. Not sure why. You can email me at frank at customdigitalinc dot com

"I miss America"