Dunlop Q3 Tire set $230.00...BRAND NEW......180&120

ridein

FOR SALE A SET OF DUNLOP Q3'S....180/55-17 AND 120/70-17...180 DATE CODE IS 1713....120 DATE CODE IS 2513....THESE ARE BRAND NEW PRICE IS $230.00 PICK UP ONLY...............I LIVE IN COLUMBUS.................PM ME...

This is going to be a hard sell at the moment.  Since RockyMountainATVMC has the same set for $216.98 + Free Shipping to your door, as well as, a $40 Dunlop MIR.

Or better yet the front & rear (190/55ZR-17) for $233.98 + Free shipping to your door, along with the $40 Dunlop MIR.

In fact, I am needing a new set for my CBR, which currently is running those sizes, but Michelin PP 2CT.  However, yours wouldn't come with a $40 MIR either nor delivered to my door.

Just saying.

OhioBob

• Upvote 1

Glad to hear.  I just picked up a set of Dunlop Q3's (120 & 190/55) at RockyMountainATVMC.com and they should be here today.  Woohoo!!!

So, just curious.  Why did you sell them?  What didn't you like about them?  Just wondering.

BTW, love your FZ1 pic.  I have always been drawn to them, but I am picky and want the Euro version with the naked front headlight (without the fairing).  However, the fairing does serve a nice purpose, but it just doesn't give it the proper look (street fighter / café racer) to it.

Edited by OhioBob

The Q3s are great tires.  I don't think you will be disappointed. I felt the Q2s didn't turn is as well as my Pirelli Supercorsa's but the Q3s fixed that issue.

My husband and I are going through about two sets a season so we've tested them out quite a bit. My only complaint is we are only getting about 2800 miles on a rear and not much more on the front but that seems to be the normal range for the Ducs.

Mary

Mary,

Thanks for the info.  Yeah, I have heard that the Q3's are all about grip and performance, as it is a street/track tire.  So, longevity is not it's strong suit.  So, I know that going into it.  However, I might be lucky to get about 1,000 miles in a season, but that could change over time.  I would rather have grip/performance over longevity unless I am going cross country, which I am not at the moment.  Thanks again.