Thanks to Nick at Sportbike Track Time, I have four track days to give away...

Casper

I can fit your bike on my trailer if you want to sign up anyway and travel together.  I'm thrilled to have won (baby girl is almost 6 months, and is more expensive than track days ever were!), but I have no idea where I'll end up riding.  Grattan or Putnam, probably.

STT rocks for doing this.  I haven't been on a big track in well over a year, and haven't ridden with STT in maybe three years.  Curious to see who I recognize on the staff :D

If you do Putnam let me know and I'll likely join you

Not sure Putnam fits my schedule.  Gingerman "Track Fest" looks pretty appealing though.  I would probably pay for one day and use the freebie the next.  My only concern is that it's likely going to be booked solid, and might be a bit of a clusterfuck in "I."

My bike is safety wired to Advanced rules, but I've only commuted on this bike, and it's got sport-touring tires mounted.  Not sure Advanced is a safe choice when checking my ego is a readily available option.

Winners are mojocho, redkow97, BMMW, and aforest4. PMs incoming to you four with details.

We'll have more stuff to give away soon.

I would like to thank Nick, Casper, and anyone else involved in this program.

Freaking awesome! I plan to choose a track I haven't been to. 

Once I make a choice, I'll post up to see if anyone want's to go.

if you don't mind riding in a packed car, squeezing your bike next to mine in an open trailer, and sleeping between the bikes under an ezup, it will be an epic day/weekend. :)

• 4 months later...