Nice work at Hoblick's

jacobhawkins

Needed new tires bad and wanted to get my suspension set up in a basic street way.  During the front tire install, he found a blown fork seal and was able to get it taken care of within a day.  The bike feels great now!  Just got back from a 300 mile ride and no complaints from the PR4s or the sag setup.  Thanks a lot for the help, you're a gracious guy.

• Upvote 2

Needed new tires bad and wanted to get my suspension set up in a basic street way.  During the front tire install, he found a blown fork seal and was able to get it taken care of within a day.  The bike feels great now!  Just got back from a 300 mile ride and no complaints from the PR4s or the sag setup.  Thanks a lot for the help, you're a gracious guy.

I told you from the start that your suspension seemed superrrrrrrrrrrr soft in the front. 

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Just wanted to toss this up here,

Hoblick did a spring/shock swap for me this weekend and dialed in the settings, he busted his ass to get things done in just a couple of hours... real stand-up guy and great quality work. Will definitely be doing business with him again in the future if he can stand working on my poor ol' SV again. 

I had my suspension done by him on Saturday as well for my FZ-09.  Fork springs, rear shock, and rear tire install.  Dropped it off at 10am and it was done at 1:30.  He gave me a basic understanding of everything too as I know nothing about suspension.  Fantastic work.

I had my suspension done by him on Saturday as well for my FZ-09.  Fork springs, rear shock, and rear tire install.  Dropped it off at 10am and it was done at 1:30.  He gave me a basic understanding of everything too as I know nothing about suspension.  Fantastic work.

Nice looking bike. Front end was off when I got there to drop my sv... hehe

What's this I hear about Kent getting to drive the Can-Am while he was picking up parts?? 

I didn't know that was included in the service ;-)

lol, i had to let him drive it.. then he pussied it around.  so i had to drive it and show him what its really about.  he got a tad muddy.

thanks for letting me work on your bike, glad to hear your enjoying the upgrades.

Just wanted to toss this up here,

Hoblick did a spring/shock swap for me this weekend and dialed in the settings, he busted his ass to get things done in just a couple of hours... real stand-up guy and great quality work. Will definitely be doing business with him again in the future if he can stand working on my poor ol' SV again. 

thanks!  i try my best.  I'm just glad that your happy with the service.

thats my main goal is to make sure anyone who comes in gets what they pay for and more.  i like people to leave happy and with a better understanding of what was done and why this does that.  and i always like to give a few suggestions of things that could be improved more if you do so desire.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...