OMRL Round 7 - Sept 13th

bark615

This crippled bitch is throwing down. Not happy about missing the last two rounds and falling to a tie for third. I'm not cleared to return to work until the 23rd. I asked about racing and my Dr said " just don't crash" lol. I'm tightly wrapping my abs and going for it. I've not been on the bike since PIRC. So it's time

This crippled bitch is throwing down. Not happy about missing the last two rounds and falling to a tie for third. I'm not cleared to return to work until the 23rd. I asked about racing and my Dr said " just don't crash" lol. I'm tightly wrapping my abs and going for it. I've not been on the bike since PIRC. So it's time

You should be starting from grid spot #3 on the outside, Justin will be looking to stuff you into T1... better wrap those abs good and bring that A game!  :)

• Upvote 1

I had a great time this afternoon as a spectator.  Now to convince my wife that this is a good idea...  Hoping to rent a bike on the 4th and give it a go.

Awesome, hope you can make it out!  This club is a great group of people to ride with!   Just watch out for that #522 guy!!   ;)

• Upvote 1