Training, above going to the range

scottb

Week of the class. Need a head count. I have a meeting this week with the new range we are planning on using. Depending on how that goes I'll be posting the address in the next few days. I'm sorry about this lack of information I normally have the address posted long before now but I am trying to make 3 schedules match up for this meeting and it is a lot harder than normal. If it works out this class will be the first held on this range by us.

It was a great class. The conversation about what and why we carry, what we carry reaffirmed that I made a good selection in my firearm.

Adam getting "blasted" with pepper spray in the basement was funny. 

Having a chance to draw, locate the target while moving was an eye opener for me. I have a few areas to improve on.

This class is way better then just standing static, punching holes in paper. at the range.

The way the range segment was set up, learn a base skill and action, then expand.

As the day progressed, each task was built and then an additional task was added.

The final round was a combination of all skills and drills added together, and had elements to think about before firing off a round.

The Harry Potter "target" was awesome!

I learned Kawi isn't the best speller, and math probably isnt taught in coshocton public schools. 

I would like to learn more about the medical kits you had. Would be nice to have in the car and for the range and while hunting.

I will recommend this class to several people and plan to take an additional class with these guys. 

Spelling is hard when you are nervous and trying to stay on point while you are talking. Also I am a product of the same school as the others so you can tell math was taught it just didn't stick with some of them. Lol!

Thanks for the review. I think you really hit on some of the stiff that I feel sets us apart from the rest of the companies out there. We enjoy watching that evolution in people through out the day and seeing them grow in their own skill development cycle. This was the most advanced class we had ever taught by far and the feed back we received really put some wind in not just sails but I think the company as a whole. We have lots of big plans for the up coming months and especially next year. Keep your eyes out for some cool announcements.

Just keep on doing what you are doing. 

The knowledge, instruction, delivery, pace of the class, topics covered all that equal a great value.

I thought I was ok shooter and marksman at the range, butthat all changes under pressure and while moving.

Opened my eyes up and "trained my brain" to constantly keep all the elements of the purpose of the class together. 

With some time and improvement in my skill set execution, I will buy the first VDG franchise.

November 8th in Coshocton again.

If someone can secure a place for us to shoot closer to Columbus we will definitely come teach one there. You can message me for requirements and other details if you wout like to keep it private.