Roofers

jdonn

So, tomorrow my roofer will do my roof... He brought over the supplies today and I started looking up the brand... They are IKO Cambridge AR's. Being me, I started researching them and the reviews are not good. Is this a shitty brand or is this just contractors that are out to get IKO? Any feedback is appreciated

I've got 30yr Owens Corning 3 tab on my house. I live on a very windy hill top with no shade. And 15 years in, my roof still looks great. Iv replace a couple that have blown off, but 30 min up there a couple times and they are good as new. I'm thinking im good for at least another 10 plus years, and I'll be using Owens products again.

I spoke to him about it and also spoke to another roofer that had been a friend of mine... both said they are good and they have been using them for years.

They are three tab, and he took out my square vents and installed Ridge vents. From what I see,they look good but time will obviously tell