Woman Sexually Assaulted, Set On Fire Along Blacklick Trail

Casper

Same thing happened to my oldest sister in akron back in 1991 except she was also stabbed and died from her injuries. They never caught the fucker that did it... similar rape/murders were also committed in PA, MI and IN I believe.

If the MI cases you are referring to is this one, http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/collins/body_1.html

My great aunt was one of his victims.  People are and will always be crazy, never let your guard down, and never go without at least some sort of weapon.

• Upvote 1

Same thing happened to my oldest sister in akron back in 1991 except she was also stabbed and died from her injuries. They never caught the fucker that did it... similar rape/murders were also committed in PA, MI and IN I believe.

Geez man, sorry to hear. I realize 23 years is a long time, but that still sucks. Fuck whoever does anything like this. 

This is the shit that scares me when I am out. I use to walk a lot alone, there are a few areas that scared the crap out of me.

I hope they find the guy and I hope he gets what he gave. Our punishments are to light on criminals like this.

Sorry, CSC I hope her case is solved soon.