At&t iPhone 5s found

Gump

I was given a locked iPhone 5s that someone lost and its a AT&T phone and I called AT&T and they confirmed its a at@t phone but offer no help for the person who lost it so is there anyway to replace the SIM card to make it work for Verizon inexpensively? My daughters verizon iPhone 4 is broke and I thought if it was easy, Id try to activate this 5s on Verizon.

Gump, GSM phones will not work on a CDMA carrier.

Zx3vfr your political trollmanship is getting droll.

Thank you. Surprised AT&T wasn't very helpful, they can tell whose it is but offer no solution. Hope I never lose my phone. Guess the carriers make more money off people losing phones than helping their customers find it.

Yea, "Find my iPhone" is about the best of it, and it's up to the owner to work that out. You could report it to the cops or wherever you found it, wait a month and then sell or trade it if nobody claims the phone.

• Upvote 1

I'm just sending it to the Cleveland Browns stadium and they can deal with it. If they teturn it to me I apparently can't do anything with it since I don't have the passcode. I don't think connecting to iTunes will unluck it to wipe it.

If it wasn't locked im pretty sure with a valid SIM card from verizon it would work.

Edited by Gump