Mobile Machining/Welding?

Limitedslip7

I'm thinking about picking up an enclosed trailer this winter to haul my bikes and possibly setting up a little fab/repair section in the front with an inverter TIG, small mill/lathe combo, air compressor, and generator. I do a decent amount of aluminum welding/machining/fab and figured I might be able to put it to use at track days in between sessions. There have been a few times where my track day ends early because something broke or I wrecked my bike and couldn't repair it.

Think there would be any demand for this? I wouldn't rape people, but if I could make a few extra bucks here and there it might offset the cost of fuel and track fees... 

Probably not a huge demand for it since most trackdayers I know tote a lot of spares, but surely would have someone in need on occasion. We could've used your services back in July when my wife lowsided at MidO and couldn't find anyone with a spare left rearset/peg for her 300 :D

Not sure on the demand, but way back when, in my stock car  circle track days, they had an on site welder.

You could pay up front before the racing, like $5 or $10 dollars and if you needed anything welded, the welder guy would do it during the course of the night/ as needed.

If you were not in the welding pool, and you needed something welded, it was like $30.