Relocating for work to Akron area

bigd

Nice, thanks for your help man - Not much at all. Plan is to do a $600ish apartment for like 6-7 months, then we'll sell our columbus house and buy something somewhere up there. I'll know the area better at that point, from having worked during the week up there and we'll be better educated to house shop.

Alright let me see what I can come up with from some contacts and see if I can't come up with a good option for you. The area I'm talking is about a 20 min tops commute to HQ if that's not too far

Alright let me see what I can come up with from some contacts and see if I can't come up with a good option for you. The area I'm talking is about a 20 min tops commute to HQ if that's not too far

Not too far at all. I have a friend of a friend option I'm also investigating right now as well, but definitely the more options the better. Thanks again for your help.

Ok so two of my co workers live here and neither had any complaints:

akroncanton.craigslist.org/apa/4772006065.html

A little more than your range but I looked here years ago and liked it but never moved in since my roommate wanted something further north:

akroncanton.craigslist.org/apa/4754627380.html

Great area with all the amenities of stores you could possibly need. I work about 3 miles west of here and as said earlier looked at moving to this area a few years ago. Tons of restaurants and shopping

akroncanton.craigslist.org/apa/4748191230.html

I'll also check with the owner of my companies wife. She's a real estate mogul type and owns A few shopping plazas and apartment complexes but not sure if she has anything in the range you're looking or not

I'll also check with the owner of my companies wife. She's a real estate mogul type and owns A few shopping plazas and apartment complexes but not sure if she has anything in the range you're looking or not

Hey, things have lined up with the friend of the friend over the last couple hours, it sounds like that's actually going to pan out!

Really crazy how things sometimes just line up. Feels meant to be. Thanks so much for the legwork you already put in...but I think this is all moot now. (thankfully) So, you don't need to do anymore than you already have. 

Regardless, once I'm settled and we have a house up there (and my bikes make it there) let's plan on doing a ride up there and you can show me the good roads in the area!

Thanks again.