Intercom system

Harp

Have a new GL1800A. Came with intercom set up for Stereo/CB/Intercom. The Mrs. recently told me that she doesn't like to ride because she can't talk while we're riding. I'm looking for suggestions as to what product would go best with full face helmet for passenger and driver. Five pin Honda cords are in place, just need helmet gear. Interested in quality & features over cheap product. I would appreciate input from those experienced with the system. Thank you,
Harp

Never had a wired system before. I have had a Scala two way/fm radio/blue tooth. It worked great until I put one in my wife's helmet. Found out she could nag even on a bike ride. I'm just kidding it was a good add on. Was able to say stuff like oh that's cool look over there instead of did you see that cool thing 100miles back? Took away the stupid need for playing guess the hand signal. Plus was able to make phone calls while riding. I have always been skeptical about having my head tethered to a 400lb+ missile.

I used a Cardo Scala Q2 pair for a year and enjoyed it. It let my passenger and me do exactly what Cooter describes. It got better when I replaced them with a couple Sena 20S units for vastly improved audio quality for music and intercom, and most of my friends run Senas, making it easy to ride in a group intercom up to 8 riders.

Thanks to all for your help- as for the nagging and backseat driving, I guess I'm so used to it that I miss it.......lol. Now time to shop for my Christmas  present. Thank you again.

Harp

The Scala and sena are good options of you rode with other people that are willing to get them. Makes it easier to decide when and where to stop for food gas etc. and point out road hazards.