Police searching for toddler, mother left him on stranger's doorstep

Casper

Parental negligence at a seriously ridiculous level. I swear, the more of these I see/read just makes me pray more and more for federal law to initiate a screening process to permit procreation in this country ( more regimented like the adoption process ), and I'm even more amazed she would be so careless with her tax deduction like that :nono:

Parental negligence at a seriously ridiculous level. I swear, the more of these I see/read just makes me pray more and more for federal law to initiate a screening process to permit procreation in this country ( more regimented like the adoption process ), and I'm even more amazed she would be so careless with her tax deduction like that :nono:

History has shown that the govt cannot legislate morality. Furthermore, why would you want to give even more power to the already bloated bully government?

History has shown that the govt cannot legislate morality. Furthermore, why would you want to give even more power to the already bloated bully government?

Meh, our government will become a tyrannical tornado either way, so it's inevitable.....besides, I'm done making kids, although I still bug the wife into practicing with me anyway

"Stevens failed to protect Cameron while he was violently and repeatedly spanked..."

"...the spanking caused layers of skin to be removed from the child's buttocks."

This description brought tears to my eyes.How could anyone sit in that room and not help that kid?

The sad thing is this is not an isolated incident...many of the ones that live through it become tomorrow's thugs and inmates.

Shit parenting is destroying this country.Some kids never had a chance.

Meh, our government will become a tyrannical tornado either way, so it's inevitable.....besides, I'm done making kids, although I still bug the wife into practicing with me anyway

This kind of thinking will allow or gov. to do that