Speed and Strength Full Battle Rattle Boots

RidersDiscount

This urban style high ankle leather boot is perfect for your cruises around town or into the canyons.  The Speed and Strength Full Rattle leather boots are available today from Riders Discount in black or black/red shown here. 

speedstrength_footwear_fullbattlerattle-

Order yours today, give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 x 804 for any questions you may have regarding sizing.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Speed and Strength have incorporated PU external protectors on the ankle and around the heel.  On the inside you'll find padded ankle protection along with molded internal toe and ankle reinforcements.  

On the outside, the most visible feature is their "Lock 'n Load" buckle system.  Very easy to use even with gloves on, the strap is adjustable so you can make it fit to your liking. 

Constructed from a combined leather and synthetic upper, this Speed and Strength boot incorporates a carbon fiber like weave in the side panel of the boot.  

On the bottom you'll find an anti-slip rubber sole to help keep you planted on the pegs. 

Let us know what you think of these Speed and Strength Full Battle Rattle boots!

• Downvote 1

I'm not sure why I like those, but I think I do. I'd entertain those for some of my rides I think. Interested in price.

Oh and sorry about that neg rep to this post. I hate the new rep system, too easy to hit neg while scrolling on mobile and you can't change it once you do it grrrr

I'm not sure why I like those, but I think I do. I'd entertain those for some of my rides I think. Interested in price.

Oh and sorry about that neg rep to this post. I hate the new rep system, too easy to hit neg while scrolling on mobile and you can't change it once you do it grrrr

PM on the way, tell Ben you messed up.  :D