Trying to plan a date for a Spring Open House/dyno day

IndMoto

Derp! Ok then the 31st works for me.

the word derp still makes me laugh... or maybe the connection to derp dogs that my mind draws every time I hear it:

derp-dog.jpeg

poor funny lookin pooch

Edited by OsuMj

30th and 31st is OMRL race weekend at G&J Kartway. Multi day, Multi Forum, Multi Club event. We will likely have a larger turnout for that than Epic ride thing will pull. Many of Justin's friends and regulars are in OMRL as well. That would probably be a bad choice of dates but what do I know.

• 2 weeks later...

I am listening. I have been wanting to dyno my CBR for a while now, but couldn't find a shop with a dyno that was somewhat local to me.

Pick a date and I will put it on my calendar.

Any coming from the Hillsboro area or Southern Ohio area? We could ride up together.

OhioBob

Is there anything that can be done regarding ECU tuning, with one dyno pull? Just curious...

Eh... if you've already got an override box (power commander, juice box, bazazz etc) and have loaded someone else's custom map for your mods or close to them, one dyno pull will tell how close the map is to perfect IF they are running an exhaust gas analyzer. Unless there's someone there with a laptop and cables to adjust fueling there's not much you can do.

For this event to be able to dyno as many bikes in a single day as possible, we will not be hooking up the wideband O2 sensor or doing any tuning. This is a simple 2-3 pulls for base line numbers. Best of all it will be free!

• Upvote 1

For this event to be able to dyno as many bikes in a single day as possible, we will not be hooking up the wideband O2 sensor or doing any tuning. This is a simple 2-3 pulls for base line numbers. Best of all it will be free!

Very interested in seeing what my stock SV numbers will be.

That's the season opener race day for omrl.

As much as we would like our event to not interfere with anything else motorcycling, in the Spring that is almost impossible. We have the Midwest Connection Ride coming to the dealership that day which will have riders from Columbus, Cinci, and Kentucky. Should be an exciting day with the Dyno

As much as we would like our event to not interfere with anything else motorcycling, in the Spring that is almost impossible. We have the Midwest Connection Ride coming to the dealership that day which will have riders from Columbus, Cinci, and Kentucky. Should be an exciting day with the Dyno

Sounds like a long line to spin the drum.