another build... Powder coating booth

Hoblick

i decided i needed a dedicated space to do the powdering process.  i wanted it to have a filtered air system so i wouldnt get any powder in my garage.

i did some searching on google, and eventually took a few ideas from different projects and built a booth.  my total cost in this project was $500.  the booth is 6' deep, 6' wide, and 8' high, plenty of space to work.  has 6  20"x25" filters, and 2 20 all steel fans built into the air box, it has plenty of air draw to suck the powder into the filters.  I wired up power into the booth, with switches for the fans and my lighting, i used 2, 700 lumen LED utility lights, and i have 2 outlets which one is to hook up my powder coating gun.  i installed hooks in the top supports and a bar to hang stuff with, and i still have to install my swivel mount to hang wheels and such from.  it is pretty much finished aside from the addition of my air line hook up im gonna install, with a regulator, air drier and the like.  the compressor can be tucked behind the booth where i have an open space near the air box.

the next build will be a sand blasting booth, similar dimensions and similar build, except it will be completely enclosed and fave a filtered area to draw in from.

i decided i needed a dedicated space to do the powdering process.  i wanted it to have a filtered air system so i wouldnt get any powder in my garage.

i did some searching on google, and eventually took a few ideas from different projects and built a booth.  my total cost in this project was $500.  the booth is 6' deep, 6' wide, and 8' high, plenty of space to work.  has 6  20"x25" filters, and 2 20 all steel fans built into the air box, it has plenty of air draw to suck the powder into the filters.

Cool. What types of filters are those?