Ducati gear for sale some BRAND NEW - helmet, boots, jackets, casual...

Moto-Brian

I got a load of stuff I am selling to help assist the new plans and build of a new race bike.  I need to sell some of the stuff I have and if it has Ducati on it, I am selling it.  Some of this stuff I got right before I rolled and didn't even use it!!!

So, new stuff first:

Arai Corsair-V Corse Stripe 2015.  Retail is $939 online and every outlet out there.  This is BRAND NEW and all I did was put on the smoked face shield.  Have the box, foam, manuals, decals, bag, and even the foam peanuts in a sealed bag!!!  SIZE MEDIUM!!!

Asking $700 OBO.  In central Ohio so, I can meet.  Shipping is extra...

Arai%201_zps4cwqfefd.jpg

Arai%202_zpsohfc8kcu.jpg

Next up is a BRAND NEW set of the NEWEST TCX Ducati Corse road race boots.  These have been updated since the 2014 model released.  I do have those for sale at the bottom here and these are better.  Smaller toe box and the markings updated and overall look is better...  Retail is $418 on these.  I wear a Size 11 shoe and these are listed as Euro size 45.

Asking $300.  Shipping extra...

TCX%20boots_zps3ok6lomm.jpg

Next up are items I don't have pics for but will post later when I get a chance, but maybe someone will know what they are and can shoot me a PM if they are interested...

I have the following:

QTY (3) Fleece style zip ups Ducati jackets.  Like a track jacket but warmer.  XL (Fit small)

QTY (5) White Polo Shirts Size XL.  These are Golf style material and lightweight.  White with red shield.

QTY (1) Size 45 TCX 2014 race boots.  Right toe slider has been knocked off thanks to Hyper riding at the track.  But easy to get replaced.  One season old.  Asking $175

QTY (1) pair of Ducati branded NON DAINESE gauntlet gloves that are size LG (10)  Like new and rarely used only on corporate events.

QTY (1) TCX Street boot that is also a great road race boot.  All black.  Size 45.  Only worn maybe twice while waiting for the road race version.  I actually like them better.  Asking $150

I think that is about it.  Will run through more.  I have a metric ton of tees and beanies, etc. 

Edited by Desmo-Brian

I got a load of stuff I am selling to help assist the new plans and build of a new race bike.  I need to sell some of the stuff I have and if it has Ducati on it, I am selling it.  Some of this stuff I got right before I rolled and didn't even use it!!!

So, new stuff first:

Arai Corsair-V Corse Stripe 2015.  Retail is $939 online and every outlet out there.  This is BRAND NEW and all I did was put on the smoked face shield.  Have the box, foam, manuals, decals, bag, and even the foam peanuts in a sealed bag!!!  SIZE MEDIUM!!!

Asking $700 OBO.  In central Ohio so, I can meet.  Shipping is extra...

Arai%201_zps4cwqfefd.jpg

Arai%202_zpsohfc8kcu.jpg

Next up is a BRAND NEW set of the NEWEST TCX Ducati Corse road race boots.  These have been updated since the 2014 model released.  I do have those for sale at the bottom here and these are better.  Smaller toe box and the markings updated and overall look is better...  Retail is $418 on these.  I wear a Size 11 shoe and these are listed as Euro size 45.

Asking $300.  Shipping extra...

TCX%20boots_zps3ok6lomm.jpg

Next up are items I don't have pics for but will post later when I get a chance, but maybe someone will know what they are and can shoot me a PM if they are interested...

I have the following:

QTY (3) Fleece style zip ups Ducati jackets.  Like a track jacket but warmer.  XL (Fit small)

QTY (5) White Polo Shirts Size XL.  These are Golf style material and lightweight.  White with red shield.

QTY (1) Size 45 TCX 2014 race boots.  Right toe slider has been knocked off thanks to Hyper riding at the track.  But easy to get replaced.  One season old.  Asking $175

QTY (1) pair of Ducati branded NON DAINESE gauntlet gloves that are size LG (10)  Like new and rarely used only on corporate events.

QTY (1) TCX Street boot that is also a great road race boot.  All black.  Size 45.  Only worn maybe twice while waiting for the road race version.  I actually like them better.  Asking $150

I think that is about it.  Will run through more.  I have a metric ton of tees and beanies, etc. 

Do you still have the helmet?