Time to start wrenching...

r1crusher

Well, I picked up the last of my "goodies" for the bike on Sunday. So I've started wrenching on the bike. I don't imagine I'll see too many bike with this setup....and no you're not seeing a photoshopped pic of two cans.

Update: The work is done see the goods below!!

Interesting you didn't get a single side system. I suspect that Akro doesn't make one since WSBK requires dual.

Whatever the case, nice to see someone buying a good system and one that is as much a work of art as it is functional. Good looking stuff, man.

Interesting you didn't get a single side system. I suspect that Akro doesn't make one since WSBK requires dual.

Whatever the case, nice to see someone buying a good system and one that is as much a work of art as it is functional. Good looking stuff, man.

I wasn't aware that WSBK required duals, but actually they do make a full single side. I really liked the look of the duals and I wanted something different. Like I said I highly doubt you'll see very many full Evo dual Akro's running around. Besides, if and when I decide to head into the motor for some work it will more than support the mods. Gotta think ahead.

Those look nice.... Akro makes quality stuff

I'm very happy with the quality of it (in the box). The first thing I did was knock out the baffles in the cans. I want to make sure whoever is behind is going to get a nice big sniff of my exhaust. I'm so ready to get rid of that huge dip in the torque curve and get the mid range where it should be.

It's about half torn down right now, I have to get the front upper off yet. The rad is drained, front wheel and broken fender off, mufflers and cat are off along with the servo motor for the SET. Just need to get the radiator and headers off then the good stuff starts going on.

At your pace you should be ready to ride early june at the latest.:D

I wasn't aware that WSBK required duals, but actually they do make a full single side. I really liked the look of the duals and I wanted something different. Like I said I highly doubt you'll see very many full Evo dual Akro's running around. Besides, if and when I decide to head into the motor for some work it will more than support the mods. Gotta think ahead.

I'm very happy with the quality of it (in the box). The first thing I did was knock out the baffles in the cans. I want to make sure whoever is behind is going to get a nice big sniff of my exhaust. I'm so ready to get rid of that huge dip in the torque curve and get the mid range where it should be.

It's about half torn down right now, I have to get the front upper off yet. The rad is drained, front wheel and broken fender off, mufflers and cat are off along with the servo motor for the SET. Just need to get the radiator and headers off then the good stuff starts going on.

Well, I picked up the last of my "goodies" for the bike on Sunday. So I've started wrenching on the bike. I don't imagine I'll see too many bike with this setup....and no you're not seeing a photoshopped pic of two cans.

:metal::bow: Prefer duals over single. That's gonna look fantastic. Love the sound of Akra's

Update: I got the pipes installed, new radiator on, new front fender, and the new voltage regulator. Filled it up with coolant, burped it a couple times and fired it up. Sounds ooohhh so schweet. I have to recheck the coolant, throw on some panels and clean it up. Pics will follow if I can get it back together today.

Update: I got the pipes installed, new radiator on, new front fender, and the new voltage regulator. Filled it up with coolant, burped it a couple times and fired it up. Sounds ooohhh so schweet. I have to recheck the coolant, throw on some panels and clean it up. Pics will follow if I can get it back together today.

Was the bike crashed or something? Why a new rad and v. reg?

Was the bike crashed or something? Why a new rad and v. reg?

I think his neighbor "backed into it," ever notice that nobody has ever crashed their bike it is always the "previous" owner or somebody hitting it. If mister crusher was actually riding it, then it definately would have been a very low speed drop.

It was my best friend of 12+ years that backed into it. I'm guessing me and you shitty are going to have to settle this once and for all. Me and you....behind the school....3:00pm. LOL!