'13 Ninja 300 - $3,500

Tigerpaw

I am selling my black '13 300(non ABS) with 7227 miles, title in hand for $3,500

- Area P full exhaust
- K&N Filter (stock snorkel box removed)
- Dyno tuned to 39.37 hp to the wheel my actual bike at https://www.ninjette.org/forums/show...117455&page=10
- Fuel Moto micro tuner
- Anti-gravity 4 cell lipo battery
- Targa tail tidy fender eliminator
- Passenger peg removal
- Reflector removal
- Passenger seat cowl
- Strada foam hand grips
- TechSpec tank pad/side grips
- EBC "HH" front brake pad
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II(stock sizes) with 1200 miles

not installed:
- stock pillion seat
- stock exhaust(small scratch)
- stock filter access panel
- '07 GSXR shock
- front Venhill SS brake line
- stock reflectors

I could possibly deliver at the right price...
Attached Thumbnails
63273d1424387713t-iso-ninja-300-michigan  

GLWS

If you don't sell the shock and lines with the bike I will take them. Jason said I am not allowed to have 2 300's :(

I didn't forget about you. Just don't know if it will sweeten the deal for a potential buyer.

I think he said you couldn't have two 300s for the street...

Maybe you should tell Jason whats up and send him packing if he doesnt bring you home a 2nd one

Maybe you should keep your sketti stained face out of this. I'm trying to get her into a sumo so there's different options instead of simply picking which color bike to ride ( but I concur, it's her choice )

I didn't forget about you. Just don't know if it will sweeten the deal for a potential buyer.

I think he said you couldn't have two 300s for the street...

I didn't forget about you. Just don't know if it will sweeten the deal for a potential buyer.I think he said you couldn't have two 300s for the street...

She'd like a dedicated trackbike, and who wouldn't, but it's ultimately HER decision. I wont force her into getting a sumo if she doesn't want one. If she passes on this deal, I'd at least like to nab the braided lines and shock to upgrade her 300 AND help you make some extra c@$h money

• Upvote 1

We're actually looking into a KLX250SF to get her on the cart tracks, it's a couple inches shorter than most 250s so a lowcut seat will get her feet close enough to the ground. But I'd let her race OMRL for sure. She increases her skills and she'll clean house with her little size and weight advantages

Primary goal is to get her acquainted with a sumo that's streetworthy to see if she'll even want to stick with it. Would hate to start her on a 100cc that she can only ride when we occasionally truck it to the cart track. Plus I could flip a tagged 250 much easier if she doesn't dig it. Her and racing wont be a thing for a while, she needs to get comfy before she can get competitive. You know, baby steps and all that.

Sorry to shit up your sale thread

Sorry to the OP, but I add to the discussion:

Wait till the Ktm 390 dukes come out. $4,999 brand new, warranty, 44hp/300lbs, low seat height, supermoto ergo's... Could pull double duty: kart track and big track. Ktm has a power parts race kit to remove the headlight and add a belly pan.

Pretty slick setup for a reasonable price. Once they come out that is... Some dealers are saying march.

Hi, thought I'd drop in :rolleyes:

I want a 2nd bike, yes a trackwhore with vacation time would be great... I did think about another 300 and if I was going to but another one, it would be this one. However, a sumo would give me the experience I need. My goal is...I want to do an endurance race. My next street bike will be a 600.

Back to topic...and bump

Edited by snot

• 3 weeks later...