looking for Hoblick?

Hoblick

Dont know where else to put this, im not a sponsor on here, so i dont wanna look like im advertising, but alot of people refer new guys on the board to me or someone is always trying to get ahold of me for stuff.

so since i stopped my actual business i was running a while ago, i stopped using that FB account.

i made a page for people to get ahold of me on if they need tire changes or what not.  easier way to get ahold of me since ill get the alerts on my phone.

https://www.facebook.com/LateApexMotorsports

im only doing tire changes, suspension work, Chain and sprockets, and Powder coating. i dont sell any products i only do labor.

i should probably just pay ben and become a sponsor again, i just dont wanna seem like a real business, i just do this stuff in my free time.

• Upvote 1

We all know Ben is a completely unreasonable a-hole who won't work with you at all on something like this

...or the exact opposite of that.  I'm sure the 'casual labor' folks can work something out with Ben that works for the site, and is still fair to the full sponsors.

We all know Ben is a completely unreasonable a-hole who won't work with you at all on something like this

Have you been talking with my wife?????

Seriously though, shoot me a PM if you want to work something out. I'm sure we can come up with something.