Internet dipshits

Gixxus Christ!

the fabled 2008 zx12, then huh?

we should put those levers on the space shuttles and have ASV build all the shuttle parts, maybe they'll stop blowing apart all the damn time.

Kow, yeah the kat air boxed are ugly as hell. You could try one off a bandit 600, I think gsxr 600 had bigger carbs. You can make your own, the key is volume. The more volume you have the more easily it will flow it's maximum which is set by the size of the intake hole. There is a tipping point where the intake hole gets do big the volume no longer matters but you won't get there. what materials were you planning on using? I just got some polymorph this weekend; it's a plastic that melts at around 200°f so you can mold it by hand, then it sets very hard once cooled. You can do this over and over again. I'd use something like that and the stock stacks and make something better than the original

this is what I wanted to hear.

That's interesting about the material.  I was going to mock-up something in cardboard to get the volume close.  It would have to be a simple rectangular-prism shape for me to do the math properly and have a prayer at fabricating the pieces.  Then I would pay to have it welded up.

that's the theory anyway...    I'm sure it would be some trial and error.  I'm fine with that so long as it's not costing me much in materials.