Mouse goes splat

HeavyDuty

I started my bike today for the first time since November the bike started right up but was running like shit when I revved it up a mouse and its nest shot out of the exhaust like a cannon and hit the wall about 2 feet behind the bike. At least it died a quick death.

• Upvote 2

Oh this reminds me of a good story.

I used to live across from a high rise full of old people waiting to die. A lot of them would come across the street and feed the birds and squirrels because the condo association forbade them do it on their peoperty. One particular week my ranger started acting up. Would idle high and surge and all kinds of weird shit. it wasn't until I had gotten on the freeway and was doing 80 when this became a problem. I needed to slow down, so I took my foot off the gas. Truck kept going. Bad sign. Pushed in the clutch and the revs went up. I killed the motor and used gearing and my last bit of power brakes to pull over and stop in the breakdown lane. I pop the hood and lift the cover off the throttle and what do I find? A fucking wallnut. God damn squirrels. Found 2 more later that year while doing plugs and wires.

• 4 weeks later...