Just looking for some folks.

Mr.Milchling

Name is Mark. I am 100% new to the forum. Looking for some folks in the area Warren, Youngstown, Cortland, ect. To ride with. I work afternoons so I'm usually out and about mornings or weekends. I ride with very few people. Couple people from work. My brother most of the time. My girl on the occasion she rides. I sold my kawi 636 and got a 2012 yamy r1. Riding where the law isn't heavy populated :D i would ideally like to meet some people, trade off numbers or something to let each other know when riding. I'm not even sure if this work they way I'm hoping. Only social media I am on is Instagram which is @mr.milchling

Thanks! I just discovered this forum and it seems like an awesome group of people here. Read about 10-15 topics at least half way and did not see a single "bash" like I usually come across in other motorcycle specific forums.

Yeah, OR is definitely unique, one of the best forums ive been on and plenty of good people to meet. Welcome

Welcome to OR. Great group of guys and gals here. Keep an eye on the forum. Rides are starting to be posted. I'm close to you and only ride south of me for the most part. I'm old and slow but can show you some good roads south make it somewhat entertaining.. Just be ready for some miles. The Neo-Seo ride posted for today would be 300+ for us. Stick around and enjoy the madness.

Hey, thanks Jerry. I was reading that but the meeting spot was ne of Columbus. I will be ready for that when it comes around again unfortunately. I just did not have enough time to prep for it. I'm in the country so I travel North up to Ashtabula and to boardman. Really appreciate the welcomes I have gotten and have met a few people already. I need to get a pic of my bike up so you guys can identify me if you see me out and about don't be afraid to pull me over to meet and ride. When I get on the computer tonight I'll upload a pic.