N2 NCBike 5/16-5/17

RHill

Come on Craig....dunno if Ron told you, we had double stufs at VIR.....they were so good.

N2 is also at PIRC and Road Atlanta the next weekend....so I guess that is on the table as well.  

John, I'm extremely eager to get back to Mid-O, but the thought of cold overnights with mild mid-day temps brings me back to reality.  It is really dependent on the weather, but my thought for Mid-O was holding off till June to hopefully get one or two good morning sessions or a longer evening for twilight.

We are taking possession of a new house two days earlier so I'm not sure about ncbike.

And I might have to be at pirc for the weekend they are at road atlanta so that takes that option away. Need to work some things out before committing to anything.

Like I said on the way back, if the timing works out, I would be available to lend a hand that thursday evening/friday morning.

PIRC will likely depend on NCBike...although doing both sounds like fun.

Going to mess around with the car/trailer setup this weekend to get the cooler, gas cans and bike stands out of the car....if everything works as envisioned, I should be able to fit another rider and a decent amount of gear.  Trailer is already setup for 2 bikes.

I'm not 100% yet, but a ride share would go a long way

Trailer is ready to roll....will be nice to fill up gas without digging the cans out of the car.  

Half the car and trailer is open if anyone is interested....open trailer means a dirty bike, but the saving of 22mpg will pay for a wash after the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

No love for NCBike....that is OK....have to see what the weather is going to be like, there is always Nelson and Mid-O following.  If It is crappy up here, it may be a solo road trip.  

• 2 weeks later...

I was considering taking a half day, but I'm unprepared.  Could have rushed, but after the trip to Mexico last week, just don't feel like driving for 17 hrs.