Farm refinancing - good lenders?

cmh_sprint

I'm looking to combine my primary and secondary mortgages and drop to a 15 year term. Through acquisitions and developments my homestead has been classified as farm and Chase will not work with me. Looking for any suggestions on good lenders to work with. The few companies I have looked at have iffy reviews.

Call marc stock at Union Savings bank. Great guy and knows his stuff. If he can't help you he will know who to call.

614-761-9700

+1 for Marc. Marc has been a friend of mine for a long time. He's never steered me wrong. Tell him I say hi if/when you call him. :)

Call marc stock at Union Savings bank. Great guy and knows his stuff. If he can't help you he will know who to call.

614-761-9700

+1 for Marc. Marc has been a friend of mine for a long time. He's never steered me wrong. Tell him I say hi if/when you call him. :)

Thanks guys

My buddy works for farm credit I can get you his number if you would like. 

Farm Credit. End of story. They understand farm, agriculture and greenhouse/nursery better than anyone in the business

Thanks. I will give then a look.

My buddy works for farm credit I can get you his number if you would like. 

That would be great. PM his information to me. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Quick update. Marc Stock and Union Savings Bank knocked it out of the park in all aspects and I would highly recommend giving him a call if you are in the market to purchase or refi. I was able to drop my rate by 1.3 % and cut my term for a total cost of $260. No crazy high closing costs, no bloated title costs or appraisal fee's, and no points paid for the advertised rate. Just $260. Thanks again to everyone for your input.