BROCKS EXHAUST ON MY 300

snot

I helped a little bit on the development on that Veloce system. Brock and I on Friday were working on a few new systems and tunes for the Kawasaki H2.

That Veloce system sounds awesome for the little 300.

Started doing video work for him last November and now I'm doing a secret project for him now. It just happened that he needed a second hand to help with the tuning and such. Originally I was just there to film things.

He's a really cool guy with a wealth of information. If I ever want to upgrade, tune or tweak a bike I will go to him.

Started doing video work for him last November and now I'm doing a secret project for him now. It just happened that he needed a second hand to help with the tuning and such. Originally I was just there to film things.

He's a really cool guy with a wealth of information. If I ever want to upgrade, tune or tweak a bike I will go to him.

Brock's a very cool guy, and wish I had the opportunity to work for him. Your a lucky guy. Brock knows his shit when it comes to making power. I bought my ninja from one of his engineers years ago, they used that bike ( so says the seller ) to refine the previous gen system for Kawi's '08+ upgraded injectors and ecu programming. It does run tiptop. Went from 168ish stock hp, to a best of almost 193. Huge gain for just an exhaust system and lots of fine tuning.

• Upvote 1

He had my bike last winter and this past winter. Hellmutt also has a Brock system (prototype for zx14).

So that was your bike! I remember seeing a white 300 there for awhile...too cool.