Buying Guide: Leather vs Textile Jackets

RidersDiscount

leather_vs_textile_blog_photo.jpg

Leather or textile? It's one of the most common rider questions and the debate goes on and on, but in the end there is no overall right choice, just a right choice for each rider. Choosing which material suits you best, is the most personal part of picking a motorcycle jacket. We know what you really want: a jacket that offers you the best in protection, comfort, and style. That's what makes the choice so personal, because you want your jacket to fit your own personal sense of style and riding. Can't decide which option is best for you? Don't worry, we won't leave you in the dust, we're here to help you weigh the pros and cons.  

Check out our buyer's guide on choosing whether a leather or textile motorcycle jacket is right for you!  Already have a jacket? Let us know what you ride with in a comment below!

If you require additional help choosing the right jacket contact MIKE at 1-866-931-6644 ext. 804. And ladies, feel free to review our guide to female specific motorcycle jackets, 10 Tips to Choosing a Women’s Motorcycle Jacket.

• Upvote 1

Mike, When I got home today there was a Riders Discount Box with a new Joe Rocket textile jacket in it. Thanks for the great deal. I've got a perforated leather Hein Gericke jacket but I think that this textile Joe Rocket is going to be my new "everyday" wear.

Mike, When I got home today there was a Riders Discount Box with a new Joe Rocket textile jacket in it. Thanks for the great deal. I've got a perforated leather Hein Gericke jacket but I think that this textile Joe Rocket is going to be my new "everyday" wear.

Great!