hospital or not

kawi kid

so i have sat around here all night bored and went to take my contacts out and my eye hurt like a sum bitch. so i got to looking closer and there is a tear in the white of my eye in the corner. while i was riding (visor down) i had something hit me but never thought about it. so now im debating on going to the bandaid station or not :(.. this sucks

this seems to be it...... http://www.visionrx.com/library/enc/enc_corneabr.asp

so i have sat around here all night bored and went to take my contacts out and my eye hurt like a sum bitch. so i got to looking closer and there is a tear in the white of my eye in the corner. while i was riding (visor down) i had something hit me but never thought about it. so now im debating on going to the bandaid station or not :(.. this sucks

this seems to be it...... http://www.visionrx.com/library/enc/enc_corneabr.asp

I wouldn't go to the hospital, but maybe go make an appointment with an eye doctor if its not looking/feeling better by tonight. Just my two cents, and I'm not in the medical field in any way shape or form.

if something hit you in the eye and you have an abrasion you need to go to the optomotrist the will make sure there is nothing lodged in there and give you a couple different eye drops one will more than likely be a steroid to help it heal more quickly

If you have insurance, go to the ER. You may have foriegn objects stuck in your eye. If it gets infected, your hosed for some time. They will send you to an opthamologist if neccessary. An optomotrist can't help you much if you have something stuck in your eye.

If riding is important to you and you like to see what you're eatin, lickin of stickin, Go to an opthamologist. There is a good one at Mt. Carmel East. Sorry, cant remember his name, but he pulled metal drill shavings out of my eye.

the doc told me he could see where it hit my eye ball and where it bounced back off it took some eye with it.

and no it didnt really hurt that bad it just felt like my contact was irritated. were were scooting along pretty good so i wasnt really thinking about it til was bored as hell on here last night and went to take my contact out and noticed my eye looking funny. so i touched it and realized my white part of my eye was tore and seperating from my eye ball itself

I had a small scrape under my eyelid that bothered me so much that I went to the ER, which is a block away from my house. They gave me a few drops to numb my eye but then they gave me a prescription that contained a drug that I am allergic to. The next morning it felt about 80% better, as the eyes heal quickly. The pain was intense for being as small as the scrape was.