Summit Main N2 May 8th WERA 9th and 10th

Jester_

If I had rains I would be in for sure regardless.

I will probably be getting there late on thursday night/early friday morning. 

Wanna trailer down together? I have to work Thursday till 4 or 5, but I'll be going right through Youngstown to get there. I could be all loaded up and leave straight from work, Google says it would take me an hour and 20 to get to Columbiana from my work 

Wanna trailer down together? I have to work Thursday till 4 or 5, but I'll be going right through Youngstown to get there. I could be all loaded up and leave straight from work, Google says it would take me an hour and 20 to get to Columbiana from my work 

Maybe... Tim might want to go down there for the weekend as well but not ride. "You probably remember him from Jennings last year"

Are you planning on camping out at the track?

Maybe... Tim might want to go down there for the weekend as well but not ride. "You probably remember him from Jennings last year"

Are you planning on camping out at the track?

Ya I've met Tim a few times. I've got room for up to 3 bikes in the trailer, we can take my truck, your truck, whatever. 

I'm planning on whatever is cheapest. Camping is cool with me, I'll pitch a tent, sleep in the trailer, camp out under the stars. If we need a hotel I can pitch in, I haven't checked to see what the camping situation is at Summit. 

Circleville a lot closer if does end up looking like rain in WV.  OMRL round 2 is that Saturday.

Forever plugging OMRL...haha. I don't think they have any classes for a 675 at circleville do they? If weather is shitty Friday at Summit, I'll probably be going to Pocono on Sunday. 

Ya I've met Tim a few times. I've got room for up to 3 bikes in the trailer, we can take my truck, your truck, whatever. 

I'm planning on whatever is cheapest. Camping is cool with me, I'll pitch a tent, sleep in the trailer, camp out under the stars. If we need a hotel I can pitch in, I haven't checked to see what the camping situation is at Summit. 

He wouldnt be riding, would just be tagging along for the trip as something to do.

I camped there once last year for Shenny and it was free for us. I can do whatever, sleep in the trailer, hotel or tent... doesnt matter to me. 

Edited by Jester_

Forever plugging OMRL...haha. I don't think they have any classes for a 675 at circleville do they? If weather is shitty Friday at Summit, I'll probably be going to Pocono on Sunday. 

you can run a 675 engine in a supermoto chassis ;-)

He wouldnt be riding, would just be tagging along for the trip as something to do.

I camped there once last year for Shenny and it was free for us. I can do whatever, sleep in the trailer, hotel or tent... doesnt matter to me. 

Tent/trailer sounds like a winner to me then. Easier on the wallet. 

• 2 weeks later...

This section is as good as dead anymore. 

We had a good weekend overall, Ron was there for the trackday and Brandon and I did a couple races. I got a 4th in the 20 and 3rd in the sprint "novice class". I got into the low 21s and Brandon the low 20s, from what I understand that is pretty decent for being the first time at the track. I will put up some videos/pictures when I get some time. 

Still early in the season....

Knew you would get addicted.  Way to go on the strong finish and great adaptation to a new track!

Wish I could have made it.

So now we are officially planning on going to WERA at Mid-O right???

Northeast/Mid Atlantic Region

5/9-10 Summit Point Raceway, Summit Point, WV-H,rsV,Y,

6/19-21 WERA Cycle Jam at Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA-T,V,

7/10-12 Vintage Motorcycle Days, Mid-Ohio, Lexington, OH-V,

(limited classes and age limit) 

7/13-14 Mid Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, OH-DH,rs,

8/1-2  Virginia International Raceway, Alton, VA-H,DH,rs,Y, 

9/5-6 Pittsburgh Int'l Race Complex, Wampum, PA-H,DH,rs,Y,

Is that right Mr. Need new springs and tires for racing?

Think about me, you, Brandon, Ron, and whoever else mans up racing around Mid-O.....you know you want it

Northeast/Mid Atlantic Region

5/9-10 Summit Point Raceway, Summit Point, WV-H,rsV,Y,

6/19-21 WERA Cycle Jam at Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA-T,V,

7/10-12 Vintage Motorcycle Days, Mid-Ohio, Lexington, OH-V,

(limited classes and age limit) 

7/13-14 Mid Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, OH-DH,rs,

8/1-2  Virginia International Raceway, Alton, VA-H,DH,rs,Y, 

9/5-6 Pittsburgh Int'l Race Complex, Wampum, PA-H,DH,rs,Y,

Ryan,

you'll have to put these into your trackday calendar.  Mid-O and PIRC look doable.  Jeez - even the WERA at Mid-O is on weekdays (not counting the Vintage Days).  Can't get a weekend there for anything!