Track Day Junkies - some sorted things for sale you need...

Moto-Brian

Got some stuff sitting around doing me pretty much no good. Cleaned out the trailer and garage and found some stuff that should go well for track day guys:

-Pirelli Rains. Full rains - not street DOTs. they have maybe 10 laps from a sprint race. I honestly know it was a sprint, just can't remember if it was 8 or 10 laps... Retail is over $300 racer cost. Selling for $100... Will have them this weekend at Mid-Ohio. Cheap insurance if you pay for the day and it rains...

-Vesrah Brake pads:

-Vesrah SUPERS for the GSXR 600/750 2000-2003. Fits other bikes, as well, but they were for these years of GSXRs. Damn near new. SUPERS last forever and these were used for two weekends and then I'd swap them out. Retail for $150 a set. $30

-Vesrah RJLs. Have like 2 races on them. Again, each weekend, we'd change pads on the RJLs. Would make a great set for a track day person. Hell, I'd use them for myself if they'd fit my bike. Again, for the 2000-2003 GSXR 600/750s. Retail for $85 a set, I think. $25

BUY BOTH SETS and I will sell them for $45...

-Vesrah RJLs for a ZX6R 1998-2002. Also fits GSXRs from 96-00. BRAND NEW in the package. Never used... Retail is like $85 a set, sell for $40

Hi Lizard, i was in Iron pony and looking for a Bayliss rep lid, they said you have one for sale, and that you will be at mid ohio on Sat 26th and so will i. can you bring it and i'll bring cash.

I'll pack it up tonight... Look for me in the garages with the other instructors. Blue/Black GSXR750 #10...