2010 CBR600RR C-ABS

Tpoppa

2010 CBR600RR C-ABS. 11K. Brand new Pirelli Angel GTs front and back. Never down, dropped, tracked, or stunted. No scratches or damage ever.  Mechanically it's 100%.  Stock except for Helibars and Tech spec grip panels. Clean/clear title in hand. Excellent condition and well maintained. $7200.

00U0U_205GJiS2hV_600x450.jpg

The Helibars make it much more comfortable.  I can ride 500 miles in a day without discomfort.  Pre-Helibars, I would be feeling it the next day after a long ride.  I still have the stock clipons. 

-------------

C-ABS

I get asked a lot about the C-ABS.  It's combined, which is nothing like the mechanically linked brakes on some VFRs, CBR1100xx. etc.

First off, best brakes I've ever experienced.  They work like this:

Without getting the ABS to engage, they feel and behave exactly like non-ABS sportbike brakes.

If it senses either wheel slipping (it engages before you can actually feel any slipping).  It will prevent slipping and engage the brake on the other wheel.  You'll slow down without incident.  There is no pulsing felt at the lever.  It works in dry, wet, gravel, etc.

Example:  Say you see a patch of gravel.  You can stand on the rear brake as hard as you can.  It won't slip.  It will engage the front brake.  It'll slow you down without so much as a wiggle.   Quite impressive.     

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/115/2327/motorcycle-article/2009-cbr600rr-c-abs---first-ride.aspx

There are lots of Honda C-ABS videos on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IqCYlEA4Ok

The VFR has finally moved to the #1 spot huh?

Not by choice.  Just found out I have a medical issue in my neck.  Probably no more sportbikes in my future.  The VFR could be for sale next...but not just yet.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...